Welcome to Saint John Lutheran Church!
- A Confessional Lutheran Church: We believe, teach and confess that the 39 books in the Old Testament and the 27 books in the New Testament are the infallible and inerrant Word of God and the sole source of our doctrines. We subscribe unconditionally to The Lutheran Confessions (The Book of Concord of 1580) as a true and faithful exposition of the Word of God.
- An Evangelical Church: We are Evangel (Gospel) centered in our preaching and teaching.
- A Liturgical Church: We use The Lutheran Service Book at every worship service.
- A Sacramental Church: We administer the Sacraments of Baptism and the Lord's Supper according to Christ's institution and command. The Lord's Supper is served weekly at every worship service.
- A Teaching Church: We emphasize Christian education and offer many learning opportunities.
Our address is 168 Mound Street, Berlin, Wisconsin 54923. You may call us at 920-361-9935 or email us at email@example.com
We come together to receive God's gifts in worship on:
- September through May - 8:00 AM and 10:30 AM
- Summer 2016 (June through Labor Day) - 9:00 AM
- 7pm (During Advent and Lent this service is moved to Wednesday at 7pm)
Visitors are welcome. During the school year, Sunday School and Adult Bible Class are offered on Sunday morning from 9:15-10:15am.
"Out of gratitude to our Heavenly Father for the gift of Jesus Christ our Savior, St. John Lutheran Church, empowered by the Holy Spirit, exists to preach, teach and present the Word of God to all people."
(congregation's mission statement).